Saturday, April 12, 2008

Rainy Saturday

The weather was for shit today. Rained pretty much all day and it was about 42. Raw is the best word to describe it I think.

After having butternut squash gnocchi for dinner Friday night (and a bottle of wine all to myself!), I found myself not hungry at all today until about 3:30 or so. Sort of amazing to me really. I did have my whey protein drink this morning because I worked out yesterday and maybe that tied me over. Around noon I headed out to the burbs to go to speed training with some of the guys on the softball team and on the way I decided to have a Power Bar. We worked out for an hour doing speed and agility drills. It's really pretty cool and we've learned how important form is to running quicker. I'm pondering going back tomorrow for another session.

So no breakfast and really no lunch for me today and I'm feeling fine at this point. Let's see how much I eat for dinner!!

No comments: