Monday, April 21, 2008

End of Myrtle

Sunday was our last day of golfing and the weather was great again. No Stef, I didn't get tan as I lather up with sunscreen when I golf. In fact, the only place I got sun on was the spot on my noggin just above where my adjustable hat strap is in the back of my hat. Crap. My hair has receded all the way back there!! It's getting closer to shaving my head time!







Here is our Sunday course.













Look at that fairway. I didn't get to see too much of them myself.











Finishing my swing.

Yes it is in a drop area after pulling my tee shot left on a par 3. Ugh.












Joisey Ken on the same par 3. You can see how I could pull my shot into the water.














Ken hitting from the pine needles. He was striking the ball well on Sunday.















Here are Muscovy ducks. Interesting little creatures right on the course!


































Right next to the ducks were these awesome flowers.








For dinner, we headed to Five Guys Hamburgers as I had seen the review from the Black Coffee and a Donut gals. I tell you, it was pretty damn good. And the fries.....were abundant.





Joisey Ken looking pretty pleased with himself as we wait for our planes at MB airport.

5 comments:

Ken said...

Joisey Ken looks FAT in that picture !!

stef said...

sounds like you had an amazing time.
Now back to the grindstone with you!

Anonymous said...

Yes back to grindstone - bwahahahaha!

Muscovy Duck is very tasty by the way.

Erin said...

Glad you liked Five Guys! Good, huh? Thanks for the link, and good luck this week for TC4!

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Thanks for the good review of Five Guys Erin! You guys were dead on. It was a great burger. Ken had the cajun fries and I had the regular ones. Good stuff.

Ken, you're not fat.....you're just big boned!!