Thursday, April 17, 2008

Made it to Myrtle.

Quick note on today. Got up at 5, on the plane at 7:40, connected ok, made it to Myrtle on time. Joisey Ken's flight was late though due to some idiot who wouldn't move out of the emergency exit row with his kid. Unbelievable. Since we were behind schedule, we missed out tee time by a half hour and didn't get to finish our round. We did get to play 13 or 14 holes though. Not bad. Good to get some swings in.

Forgot to bring my hook up to download pictures, but I'll get to them on Monday. Sorry!! It's beautiful and warm here though.

Ken and I have already had our first divergent political conversation and have survived. We'll see what tomorrow brings!!!

Oh, real quick, the TC episode was when the Vikings and Joisey Ken were in town!! Unfortunately, I got the flu and couldn't golf or go to the game while he was staying with me, but I had friends fill in admirably (Benny Baseball I believe). I know exactly where the TC folks were set up though and easily could have finagled my way in!! Damnit!!! Another episode where all three losers should have been sent home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip!

alexis said...

that episode should be dedicated to you joe! I think they should have gotten tips from your blog on what to make.

Anonymous said...

Joe - you missed an earthquake! Dan actually woke up this morning during it. I slept through it though, I'm a pretty deep sleeper. Some guy called into the news at Waveland and Pine Grove saying things were shaking on his desk and his pictures on the wall were moving around. He thought it was a ghost at first... Ha! Enjoy the beach!