Tuesday, April 08, 2008

ETW? Ex-Trophy Wife.

This evening I received an email from my ex wife, she prefers ETW or ex-trophy wife, with an update on her life. She reads my blog periodically so she always knows what's going on with me. So the big news? Well, our annulment is almost finalized with the church....what 13 years after our divorce?? We only filed a year ago though.

But that's NOT the big news. The big news is that my ETW is getting married again! I'm very happy for her because she truly is a good person and we didn't have a bad marriage at all. We were just very, very young. In case you don't know the story, we were engaged at 21 after dating for three months and then married at 23. Fast and young......maybe not the best combination.

Anyway, ETW and her fiance are getting married at the Presbyterian church on Michigan avenue. I've only seen the church from the outside, but it looks nice! Why Presbyterian and not Catholic if our marriage is getting annulled? Well, her fiance was married previously and did not get his marriage annulled so that rules out a Catholic venue.

All my best ETW!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh good for her!!! I am happy that at least one of you has found new happiness! Now, to work on you! I need more neices & nephews! LOL

stef said...

oh you crazy catholics and your far-out rules.
I always wondered about your marriage so now I know!

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Working on it Bee!! You know, I wouldn't mind another niece or nephew myself!!

alexis said...

if you do enough hail-mary's, do those help speed up the process?

Anonymous said...

Cafeteria Catholic. ;-)