Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Drawing a blank today......not sure why.

Writing a blog daily seems like a potentially daunting task. For me, thus far, it really hasn't been. It seems like almost daily there's something interesting (at least to me) to write about. Either it's something that happens to me or that I observe or read about.

Some days however, a whole bunch of nothing seems to happen. Today seemed like one of those days even though I had my personal training session. Work and other things kept me pretty busy during the day and then I was glued to the Cubs game (15 innings) in the evening.

Two things sort of stood out: Pikes Place blend every day at Starbucks and Zoi finally got sent home on Top Chef. Again, they should have sent home Zoi (for the fourth or fifth week in a row) and Spike (for at least the third week). At least this time one judge admitted they should send both of them home.

4 comments:

alexis said...

thanks, for a minute I was worried I wouldn't get my TC update this week!

stef said...

I am surprised you didn't have more to say about Zoi finally getting the well-deserved boot. Tensions are starting to fly though so looks like next week is going to be interesting- although another effing catering challenge? Seriously over it. At least it looks like it might not be a team challenge which is a blessing.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

It seems like a wrestling match almost. They just play out the script with a bunch of characters, but the end is already known. Four people should have been eliminated after week one and those people are gone now....I think. Not sure about Spike from week one or not if he should have been sent home.

They're lesbians, so we need to keep them. He wears a funky hat, so we need to keep him. He's the gay one, so we need to keep him. It's just horrible.

David Dust said...

Spike REALLY needs to go...

Click here for DavidDust's Top Chef recap.

:)