Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Workin' out the kinks

As you know I've been struggling somewhat with my whey protein shake, specifically, consuming it. While I'm sure it tastes better than a lot the competition, that doesn't mean it's enjoyable to drink. And enjoyable is what I'm looking for. So I added strawberries and that helped a lot. Still, after putting it in a blender and mixing it with the strawberries, it was too much like a shake. I want it to be a "drink" that I can slam down in a few gulps.

Relative success has now been achieved! I blended up ALL of the frozen strawberries and put them in a Tupperware container. Now all I do is take some milk, the whey powder and some pureed strawberries and mix them in a glass with a spoon and I have a fairly tasty, chuggable beverage.

After some prodding by a friend ("where is this sentence going?" I bet you're asking yourself), I've signed up on Facebook. It's fairly interesting. It's different from a blog in many obvious ways, but still can be updated daily. It actually reminds me a bit of an eHarmony page of information, but with a much different focus obviously. It's kind of cool to check out friends' friends though. Just to see.....

2 comments:

alexis said...

have you tried adding curds to the whey? worked for Miss Muffit.

stef said...

oh lord, am I going to be the only person i know w/o a facebook page?