Wednesday, March 05, 2008

He failed on his Save vs. Death spell throw.

The deep down, never heard from geek in me was hurt just a little bit today by this news. The game was a significant part of my life for a few years during my pre-high school years.

Received an email from Ricardo today. It was a blog entry in waiting:

"Left my gym bag in the rental car.
No problem.
Just call and tell them and I can go pick it up.
Monday a.m. I go and they tell me they’ll look for it and call me.
They call a couple of hours later and say they have it, a green gym bag. “Great” I say. I’ll come get it.
Don’t go yesterday since the wife has the car. The bag's not going anywhere.
I go today and here’s what I’m told:
“We don’t have your bag. The attendant was mistaken. We have a black bag, not a green one. And the car was auctioned off on Friday after you dropped it off. So we no longer own it.”
I walked out in disgust."

I have to tell you, if anyone ELSE had sent this message I wouldn't have believed them. But I totally believe that it happened to Ricardo. The dude has a black cloud the size of Texas following him around.

As you know I'm on eHarmony and Match.com. While some positive communications have been going on with eHarmony, Match, mostly, has been a bust as it was 2 years ago. There has been one promising lead from Match, but that's it. We'll see though. The game is still young!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok enough is enough. It's time to blow up the black cloud over Ricardo's head once and for all.

alexis said...

the results in Europe are apparently much better for Match, so I hear from a friend. I am too cheap to pay for either sites! :P

Anonymous said...

Some of these comments about D&D creator, are really interesting..

Go to http://games.slashdot.org/article.pl?no_d2=1&sid=08/03/04/1750206

SM :)