Monday, March 03, 2008

R.I.P. MWrigley

Kleveland Kim, as well as some other folks, have asked me if there's any chance of reconciliation with Melissa. Those who have known me for a while know that I keep in contact with almost all of my ex's. But to tell you the truth, I can't envision a scenario where Melissa and Iwould even talk to each other again.

It's not that the break up was so horrible or anything though. We don't have common friends. We don't hang out at the same places. We don't work together (though she is down the street, it's all industrial). Our paths are just very unlikely to ever intersect. I have no reason to call her and I can't think of a reason that she might have for calling me. So, somewhat interestingly, I doubt that I'll ever have contact with her again. Isn't that odd? After five months and spending the holidays together, she'll just be gone. It's a little weird.

For those who haven't met her in person, here are two of Melissa's eHarmony pics:



































Tonight is my guitar lesson and I'll write about it tomorrow. Should be a good time, though I wish I had gone over the basic chords again yesterday. The weekend was sort of a loss for me as I get used to drinking socially again and building up my tolerance. In the last few months, I've really turned into a light weight from an alcohol perspective.

1 comment:

alexis said...

well, you have good taste, we can at least say!