Friday, March 28, 2008

Post drinking work...watch out clients!!!

Ok, I didn't really do any client work, but I did do some work around the house after successfully downing three Jameson's and ginger ale during a networking event. The work, of course, is bathroom related. Here are some pics:




This is the target "crap" that was suspended above the old, old ceiling. This all had to come down because it would have come down when the new ceiling was put in anyway. It just would have been a time delaying mess. Those two little boards are the only thing supporting the crap.









Post crap look!! Nice! I cleared it all out. Yes, it sucked and got me filthy, but I got a good chunk of it to fall either into a garbage bag or can.










Near the wall here between those last two boards was a bunch more dark, concealed debris. I wasn't sure if it was discolored bricks or what, but when I poked at it, it all started coming down. Ugh. Just when you think you've gotten all the crap, you find more. Isn't that the way.







Look at this! This is up on the ceiling and I should have rotated the picture but I went over to Ricardo's tonight and got drunk and now I'm too tired to rotate it and reload it. Anyway, the wire going from this old, old outlet is like from the 30's or something. I'm afraid to touch it!! Another job for Manual Labor Mike.










The cleaned out ceiling!! Yay!! Now all I need to do is remove some two by fours, the vanity and the wall behind the vanity. Piece of cake!!


Softball in the cold in Crystal Lake on Saturday.....not really jacked about that!!

No comments: