Friday, March 07, 2008

Sadist Joe

It's full body workout day for me, basically the same workout that Sadist Joel does with me on Tuesday: three sets of pull-ups (I topped my personal best), bench press, squats, stairs with weight over head (four times for each set), shoulder press, row, then just one leg extension set and one butterfly. On Tuesday we did some different things, but these are the basics that I'm working on. There's a good combination of pushing and pulling exercises, arms and legs. Good stuff.

Manual Labor Mike made it over and he really likes my plan for the bathroom. He gave me the "all clear" to keep tearing away at the ceiling, which I hope to finish this weekend. Like Joisey Ken, he said there's no reason to remove the old ceiling if I don't want to do it. I just don't like the idea of a deteriorating nasty piece of dry wall up there above the ceiling. I'll feel better cleaning it all out and insulating the heck out of it for noise reasons.

Today I also picked up my whey protein isolate from the gym where Sadist Joel's buddy left it for me. Tomorrow I start using the supplement to make sure my body is getting the nourishment it needs. Yay for my body!!!

No comments: