Friday, February 01, 2008

Chicago + Snow = Postal Holiday

We got dumped on here in Chicago, looks like about 12 inches or so. Yowza! As it turns out, apparently, if there's too much snow, the postal employees unilaterally can decide to not deliver mail. Can't blame them too much though. Here are some pics from today:







Out in front of my house.












The first car in my outdoor parking lot. Cool how the snow has sort of melted away and such.









Just wanted to go on record as saying the Patriots will win on Sunday, but if I were a betting man, I'd take the Giants and the 12 points. They should be able to keep it close with that running back tandem they have. By the way, both players were available when the Bears took their two running backs, Ced Benson and Garrett Wolfe. Ugh.

For the big game I'll be making chili and various items wrapped in bacon (water chestnuts, dates, and pineapples).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah and I'm not there. Thank you travel gods!