Monday, February 25, 2008

A Milestone Entry!

As I've mentioned before, part of the reason for me writing a blog is that my personal journal writing was severely lacking. Which the help of this technology, my journal has now reached 500 pages! Of course, that includes the pictures I've posted as well, so it's definitely less than 500 written pages, but still it's 500 pages. This entry starts my second journal document and hopefully another 500 pages.

Another snowstorm tonight in Chicago. There should be 6-9" by noon tomorrow. Yay! (input dripping sarcasm here) Thankfully I don't have to commute tomorrow and I feel sorry for everyone who does. A buddy of mine who is an auditor by trade, called me on his way home at around 10:00 p.m. and he said it was already/still terrible out.

Stef sent me this LINK to her friend's YouTube entry. I watched and it was very funny.

Very little else going on with me today, except that I'm back on eHarmony!

5 comments:

alexis said...

well, we have lots of water falling from the sky, but it's not frozen yet.

Anonymous said...

Things are pretty bad here in Ontario , CA where I'm working with fighter pilot girl - it's only going to hit 78 but it will be windy.

stef said...

Oh thanks for posting that- I guess I should do that too! ;)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your relationship, it sounded like a great one. Hope you're doing okay.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Thank you for the thought anonymous. In retrospect, I can see how the differences were building up, but I was working hard at focusing on the positives and the longer term prospects. Just have to move on though. I'm doing fine. :-)