Thursday, January 31, 2008

The List

On the radio this morning, Eric and Kathy (from the 101.9 The Mix), they were talking about this list which I found really interesting. I think all single women (and many married ones) would benefit from reading it and thinking about it. Mind you, I don't agree with ALL of them (for instance #1 isn't true for me at all and #12 might be a little true, but it's pretty insignificant), but that's pretty good out of a list of 25 truths. Not bad at all.

A huge snowstorm is hitting Chicago today, tonight and tomorrow. I've heard anywhere from 3 to 10 inches. Ugh. I hate snow. This is the fourth snowiest winter in the last 25 years and this snowfall could push us up to third. Enough already!!

Today I signed up for a personal trainer for the first time in my life. This guy is the trainer Ricardo used last year about this time and so that's how I know him. He's a good guy who has moved to a gym that's actually closer to my condo than my current gym. The rate is about $60 an hour, which is a bit less than I thought I would have to pay but right about where I wanted to pay. We'll see what kind of shape I end up in after 12 sessions. I consider it off season softball training....plus I need to look good for MWrigley!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so glad I've only a few trips planned to Chicago this winter. Of course it's for MWrigley.

alexis said...

will you play the theme to Rocky for me while you're training? Please?

Ken said...

Alexis,
I dont think Joe knows what you're talking about since he has never seen Rocky! (shocking;)