Monday, January 14, 2008

Busy, busy week.

My business partner from Albuquerque is in town, el supremo de New Mexico, for a four day stint. That means calling on the clients and this particular trip means interviewing law firms with a newer client. It's all good, but the early mornings (think pre-7 a.m.) could potentially kill me. People have died from sleep deprivation!!

That said, my entries may be shorter for the next few days and may be non-existent tomorrow entirely. Starting with a breakfast meeting and ending with a dinner meeting, there isn't much slack time in my schedule tomorrow.

The weather is getting colder in Chicago and today's high is only in the 20's. As the week goes on, it's supposed to get colder so that by the weekend the high is only about 15. Ugh. Good snuggling weather. Good building a fire weather. Good sleeping in late to make up for a bunch of early mornings weather. Me thinks I'll be doing all of those.

Forgot to mention that last Saturday MWrigley and I recycled her Christmas tree. I'm a big fan of doing that and the city actually has a fair number of convenient locations that make it easy to get it done. That's what I like to see: government making it easy for me to be a good citizen!

3 comments:

stef said...

Awww, poor Joe! my heart is aching for you over here...

alexis said...

crocodile tears - we get up before 7 every day!

Anonymous said...

Aren't you so glad you have the entire de-I clan as a support group?

You really must post about your austere breakfast this morning.