Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Best Cards of 2007

Christmas card winners from 2007. Here are the best cards that I received this year. Thanks for all the cards!!!





Unfortunately you can't see the smaller lighthouse scene below the main picture. Very nice. Thanks to Synergy Law for this entry.


















A simple, but very nice card with nice colors from The Petro Family in Louisiana. Go LSU!

















This nice card is from el supremo de New Mexico and is a three dimensional card. Very cool card.

















This card is from Katie and Dan and is also three dimensional. Another really nice card, though I got it late because it went to the wrong zip code. 60657 Katie!!





















This card is from Joisey Ken. Nicely done!


















A simple, nice card from DogBrian. Thanks!


















This is one of my top two favorite cards. It's from Sellers Capital, my hedge fund manager. It's really sparkly and takes the light very well.















This card you might have to click on to see why I like it. Thanks T-Rex Tim!

6 comments:

alexis said...

my favorite card this year was the one that came inserted between two bottles of wine.

Anonymous said...

In the spirit of full disclosure (you being from that world) the card actually came from Wife as if I sent any card ever they would probably look like something done by my two year old granddaughter.

BTW - Nicely done T-Rex Tim!

stef said...

I agree, T-Rex Tim has the best card.

Anonymous said...

Yep, T-Rex's card is the best. Thanks for the honorable mention.

Anonymous said...

So funny that I messed up the zip on your card and it arrived late - I'm updating the file as we speak, sorry. Did you know that your card to us was routed through Iowa? It has an Iowa postmark on it and the envelope was all smashed up. How weird is that? We live blocks from each other, how does that happen? - Katie

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Iowa?!? What the hell?? Sometimes the post office just amazes me.