Saturday, January 19, 2008

Long over due entry

Sorry about my absence the last few days dear readers. Thursday was a long day starting with work and a trip to O'Hare. Upon my return, I had very little time before heading to the gym to workout (since it had been 4-5 days since my last workout) and I went from the gym to a church dinner and meeting combo that went from 6-9:30. Exhausting needless to say.

Friday I slept in, did some work, went back to the gym for a second day and then right to the store to pick up food to take to MWrigley's for Friday evening. Once there, we finished a bottle of wine and two that were partially opened, further dehydrating me. This morning after waking up and fixing breakfast for us, I came down with something that just completely exhausted me. I could barely eat soup and so our long day together was called off. Crap.

Once I got home, after braving the 3 degree, -22 degree windchill, weather, I was able to keep down a little food and then took a jacuzzi bath. Another small meal and here I am, starting to feel a little better and a little more energetic. Tomorrow will most likely be spent on the couch though watching football.....which, truthfully, would probably have happen anyway.

4 comments:

Michelle Strbich said...

Sure... Sure... So much for cutting back..

:)

- Michelle the Motivator

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the illness. Seems that there's a lot of stuff going around. Found Ms. Wife with a bug when I got back.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better sooner rather than later. Take care!!

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Thanks dogbrian! It's easier for me to be sick for a day or two than it is for you this time of year. Hopefully you're doing well.