Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

Though I'm writing this on Wednesday evening, IF you read it, you'll be having Thanksgiving or already have had turkey day. So I hope you HAD a great Thanksgiving!! Or, if you live abroad, I hope you had a great day at work. :-)

If you were traveling just about anywhere in the country via plane, Chicago apologizes. Though the specifics of the quantities of delays are not at my disposal, it seems likely that pretty much everywhere was impacted. Sorry. Our weather was windy, cold, rainy, just generally dreary.

T-Rex was redeployed in Basra tonight. I'm very hopefully for a Thwack-giving Day surprise.

Sunday is the Bears/Broncos game at 3:15. The high temp is supposed to be 44, but it's going to be in the 30's a good chunk of the day. Time to break out Mr. Heater!! This time, I'll try not to get too close and burn/melt my pants. Doh!!

4 comments:

alexis said...

happy-t-day!

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos of cute niece and very pretty MWrigley. Nice Hall collection too. Happy Thanksgiving hope the holidays are lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you to Jose! Thank God no flying for me this holiday.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Thanks anonymous. Good catch on the Hall (autumn leaf) collection. That's about HALF of the collection! If I remember, you have some on display yourself.