Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday!!

Well, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving yesterday. It was a quick drive for MWrigley and I out to my folks home in Naperville. We were there relatively early, 10:30, and did the tour of the house and did introductions to the relatives. Much food was consumed and we even used real plates! The dishwasher was unused however, still a disappointment. The spinach artichoke dip MWrigley made was a big hit.







A very full table!!















Smiling niece and MWrigley.









(thanks to mwrigley for use of her camera.)

My family did a sufficient job of embarrassing me without being offensive. Can't say I would have been any better if they brought new, significant others over for a holiday.

That's it for today.....oh wait, THWACK!!!! Yes, T-Rex came up big on turkey day. Kill number 3 in a week! Outstanding. He has been redeployed and is looking for number 4. Happy days!!

Holiday catalog count: 12

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great holiday; only minimal humiliation by relatives in front of MWrigley and a T-Rex kill.