Monday, November 19, 2007

In sticking with the musical titles: "It's just another manic Monday."

It is indeed manic with many little to-do's to get done and most of them have been accomplished....so good for me!

Lots of personal stuff going on with Joe today. Maybe I'll just list them off since I'm in this very harried state:

--Put together my evite for my softball team's two hour beer bash and gathered email addresses. (sorry Stef, it's on the night of the 8th!)

--It's my 2 month anniversary with MWrigley! The requisite card and flowers have been acquired.

--T-Rex was sprung, but no dead rat! Crap. He was recalled from Basra and will be cleaned and rebaited. The fight goes on.

--Called Sears to come out and fix the dryer.....again! They fixed the heating unit, but now it makes horrible banging and whining noises that it didn't make before the repair guy came out last time. They told me there would be the standard $65 inspection fee that would be applied against repairs if I chose to have them done. I said, "No there won't. You're guy caused this problem so there's no charge." "You're right Mr. Sutton." Damn right I'm right.

--Thanksgiving and the meeting of the family for MWrigley is only three days away!

--Christmas is coming WAAAAYYYY too fast for me this year. I do have some great gift ideas already though. Just need to get out and get them!!

--Needed to craft a diplomatic email to a church volunteer telling them their financial projections are crap. Couldn't bite my tongue enough on this one, so I took a pass here.

And THEN there was work to do. Geesh. They are going to make me drop the "R" in my AARP membership.

3 comments:

alexis said...

I think this year we are not doing gifts. At least, I'm not doing gifts! :D

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness at least 'work' made the list.

stef said...

Boooo. i think gothic belly dance would have been a perfect date for you and MWrigley. Oh well. I GUESS you will have fun drinking beer. ;)