Saturday, May 19, 2007

What the hell Joe? Where's my post?!?!

Sorry about being incommunicado my good friends. On Friday and Saturday I was gone or busy from 10 a.m. until after midnight. Tomorrow, Sunday, I'll write about my encounter with head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Four Star General Peter Pace. That's what we call a cliff-hanger in the biz.

Once again it's after midnight, so this too will be a short post. First, the Bulls lost on Thursday as you know. It was fun to watch even though I'm not a big NBA guy. The guards for the Bulls were 10 for 31 from the field, which included some garbage time scoring by Ben Gordon at the end of the game when the Pistons weren't playing defense anymore otherwise they were 8-29. Ugly!! Can't win with your guards shooting 27%.

Also though I blame the coach Scott Skiles. In the first half, the 37 year old PJ Brown came up huge scoring 20 points on 7 for 14 shooting as the Bulls led by 5 at the half. PJ missed a shot to start the 3rd quarter, was pulled and didn't shoot again the rest of the night. He played a few more minutes in the second half, but he was basically done. When your guards can't hit the broadside of a barn, shouldn't you let the guy whose on fire shoot? Nuts.

Mysteriously my car engine stopped vibrating! I'm mean it returned to normal really. It vibrates some, like all engines I imagine, but after getting the car jumped, it was really shaking. Today I could hardly notice it! What the hell is going on?

Another post tomorrow. I swear!!

No comments: