Thursday, May 03, 2007

Just not focused

With my business partner from Albuquerque in town (el supremo de NM), I haven't been focused on blog entries.....plus nothing all that exciting happens when you're focused on work or actually working which I guess is why most people don't write blogs!!

The goatee is coming in well though and I've received many positive comments about it. In fact, I think the only person to poo-poo it is my mom! Sorry Ma, I kind of like it. Now I need to find a beard trimmer.

Still no recommendations for credit cards with cool award programs. Please let me know if you have an interesting one that I should investigate. The evil empire known as Bank of America bought out MBNA, my credit card supplier, and are discontinuing my reward program at my local computer store. Any assistance is appreciated!!

The other day we lost yet another very recognizable actor, Tom Poston. I had no idea he was 85! I'll certainly remember him from The Bob Newhart Show but also from his role in Mork and Mindy. Look at his career credits!! He'll be missed.

This picture of the day is provided by one of my blog's "lurkers". I thought it was pretty cool.



The underside of a skate shimmers off the coast of Spain in the Mediterranean Sea. Related to rays, skates look similar but don’t have the ray’s barbed tail and are harmless to humans.

4 comments:

alexis said...

oh no! Skates are so beautiful... but also so tasty. Feeling twinge of moral dilemma.

Sorry, I've got no recommendations on credit cards. I go for airline miles in theory but in practice I don't really pay enough attention to get anything out of it.

stef said...

I too have no credit card recommendations. If a lurker provides a photo, are they no longer a lurker?

Anonymous said...

CITI bank american express has a very good "thank you" rewards program and flyer miles, However it is "american express" (not accepted everywhere) and a bit higher interest rate than others. i use it when i travel for work.
i found that i got more respect and street cred with my goatee, my mom wasn't thrilled either but she likes it now.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

The restaurant el supremo and I went to the other night was serving skate....didn't look this nice though!

Yep Stef. Lurkers are lurkers until they post a comment!! This one sent me the pic just because it's cool and she knew I would appreciate it. I love that stuff!


Thanks for the feedback Dry Dock and I'm happy to hear from you again!