Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bulls/Pistons.....bring it on!!

The Bulls play the Pistons tonight, Thursday, and are down 3-2 in a best of seven series. The Bulls were down 3-0 after blowing a 17 point lead in the third quarter of game three. There have been 81 teams, if my stats are correct, that have been down 3-0 in the NBA. Only 9 teams have even gone to a sixth game. Of those 9, only 3 have gone to a game seven. Not one of the 81 teams down 3-0 have won a seven game series.

I mention these stats because I'm going to be watching the game instead of creating an awe inspiring blog entry for my wonderful readers. Dazzle your friends with the stats above!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I didn't even think you watched professional basketball. I'm at my Dad's and for some reason his cable isn't working. Bummer.

BTW how long have you had that car anyway?

alexis said...

go Chicago-based sports team go!

stef said...

Urm. so I saw this post today. And I uh. Well, I'm sure you'll post about it.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

My car is a 2002 and I got it with something like 1,500 miles on it from the dealer. Interesting stuff going on.

Yeah Stef, I'm over it now, but I was pretty frustrated at the time.

And I'm not really an NBA fan, but I'll pretty much watch any sports!!