Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Full court French press

Am I the only person on the planet who hasn't had coffee made with a French press (prior to this weekend)? I brought it up today during some meetings and people looked at me like I just remarked about how wonderful flush toilets are. Well I'd only used coffee makers before, so I how was I supposed to know? I blame my parents and their lack of coffee consumption during my formative years. Instant Sanka was as much caffeine as my dad had for breakfast. No French press needed with that!!
Had a great picture today, but it wouldn't upload. Damn. Let's try something else:



One of my favorite pics. Ha!









8 comments:

alexis said...

HAHAHA, "like I just remarked about how wonderful flushed toilets are". that's brilliant - mind if I plagiarize it in my everyday speech?

And yes, French press coffee is wonderful. It is easy, involves little work (good for the lazy) & makes damn good coffee.

Anonymous said...

Ummm..what is a french press? I blame our parents as well...Can I get a Wikpedia link please?

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Sorry Bee, should have put this in the original writing. I almost did!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_press

Plagiarize away Alexis....I wonder what that sounds like in Dutch?

Anonymous said...

I thought a french press was the next step after the french kiss.

Anonymous said...

I don't believe that I've had coffee out of a French press either.

Then again, I'm not a connoisseur and don't exactly go around referring to myself as "Lakeview Coffee Freak" either.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

G-man, that was funny. So much humor out of such a shitty state! Ha!

dejesus, you're the freak; I'm just "Lakeview Coffee Joe". Freakless.

Anonymous said...

Yes, but if I said I don't go around calling myself "Lakeview Coffee Joe," it would be completely understandable.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Ha! I thought it was just another manifestation of your multiple personalities.