Friday, November 10, 2006

Doing the geese thang


Another busy work week draws to a close! Good for us. Hopefully you have some great plans for the weekend. I'll be following the geese and heading south after all, so I'm pretty excited about the weekend. It's nice to be able to just pick up and head off for a weekend like this and, while most people CAN, they rarely do. This isn't a rehearsal people!! You've got one life, do it right!

On a completely unrelated and much less philosophical topic, has anyone noticed that virtually all of the Seinfeld story lines fall apart if they just had a cell phone? It's bizarre. Next time you watch an episode (before season 7 certainly...1995/96), just take note of what wouldn't happen if the characters had cell phones like they do today. You'll be surprised.

Decided to have a big breakfast today since I'll be traveling and had to get up early to get some work done. No yolk incident this time. See, even someone like me can still learn! Lower heat for a longer time. I'm constantly setting the heat too high while cooking. Is "charred" technically a flavor?

Oh, and the picture of the day (not that this is going to be a regular segment, though who knows?):


They are going to tranquilize him and take the bucket off. The story's on CNN.


Next week, after Monday, my posts might be a little sporadic, but back to normal by the end of the week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend Joe. Your right, it's a choice we make whether we have or make the time to do things. I love Jerry's monster cordless with the 3' antenna. Glad you got breakfast down. I thought you were doomed to a life of fruit loops.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Frosted mini-wheats G Man. Need the fiber. :-)

Almost forgot about the cordless. Good stuff.

Anonymous said...

Thats right we're 40. Fiber gooooood

alexis said...

that's funny - I'm doing one of those things I always said I'd do in life too, but's the exact opposite of spontaneous travel.