Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Fighter

The other night we watched The Fighter. After watching The Oscars, I couldn't imagine that Christian Bale deserved the Oscar for best supporting actor. I mean really, was it that tough of a performance? Then I saw the movie. Holy shit!! I'm sorry, he acted THE HELL out of that role. And he lost so much weight for it. Wow, the voters got that one right.

Interestingly, I was really following boxing at the time and remember Mickey Ward fighting. He was a guy I couldn't stand to watch fight because he mostly just covered up and let the other guy tire himself out. Unfortunately I didn't appreciate the art of boxing at the time, just the brutality.

Today I went into the office and hung out with Ricardo. We both got a bunch of work done and it was nice to catch up and hang out at lunch. Ricardo's been busy the last few months with his primary client, so I don't get to see him as much as usual. That's unfortunate. We have a good time when we get together. Damn work.

1 comment:

alexis said...

it's a shame work gets in the way of hanging out at the office and having fun :P