Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Up way too late for having a breakfast meeting.

Busy, busy, busy day today. After getting up at the ripe ol'hour of 7 a.m., I was at the office by 9 to hook up with Ricardo and el supremo. We had a seminar that we were putting on at 4 and potential clients in the office at 3 and much drinking and eating from 6 o'clock on. So prior to 3 I had to do a prep work for my client meetings tomorrow as well as set up three additional lawyer meetings over the next two days.

In addition, I had a long conference call with a third party administrator of a client's 401(k) plan and then another conversation explaining my previous conversation to the client.

It was all good and useful, but I was beat by the end of the day. Now it's off to bed because I have a morning breakfast meeting.

The highlight of the day however was obtaining Dane Cook tickets off of Craigslist for face value for the nearly sold out show this Saturday. MWrigley was very excited and surprised. It was a doubly good day for her because I sent her flowers today as well.




Here's a picture of me, BB and Larry from dinner last Thursday. This was at the third Frenchy restaurant that I was at in the last month or so if you remember. Yeah, it's grainy, but it was a cell phone and I had forgotten my camera. Beggars can't be choosers!!












Answer to tomorrow's question: Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans and Houston Texans.

3 comments:

alexis said...

wow, 7 am is getting up LATE for me.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Today I got up even early: 6:30!! It's like I'm working again!!

alexis said...

(playing tiny violin in mock symphathy)