Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Another post from New Mexico meetings

Another day of meetings for me today, but it started off interestingly enough. Ricardo and others got up early (5:30!!) to go see the balloons lift off at the balloon fiesta. I opted to sleep in until almost 7 and el supreme and I went to a strategically located Starbucks that had a view of the balloons floating around though at a distance. The early risers actually went to the field to see them up close.

Happy Birthday to MWrigley!! Yay for her, but sad for me as I’m in New Mexico. Congratulations to my parents on their anniversary too!!! Let’s see, what number is it….1959….2007….what is that….48 years. Holy shit. My mother put up with my dad for that long. Good Lord.

Had a great dinner last night at a French restaurant of all places. I had the escargot and the “Road Kill” special, boar, elk and foul of some sort. It was all good and a reasonable portion. Ricardo took some pictures which I’ll upload once I get copies. Forgot my camera AGAIN!!!

3 comments:

stef said...

Ah the balloon fiesta. Would you believe I've never been?

Anonymous said...

You're welcome at our place for it anytime girl

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

It looked pretty cool Stef....even from the Starbucks. Seems like something you should do!!