Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Golfing day-one and a disturbing sighting.

Another good day in the great white north…..coo-loo-coo-coo, coo-loo-coo-coo. Hopefully someone will get that reference.

Hit the golf course at a reasonable hour this morning, my favorite golf course to play, Tree Tops in Gaylord, MI (no jokes please). It’s $120 to play, which is at the top range of what I’ll pay to play outside of charity outings, but it’s worth it. Unfortunately today I had putting issues. On the front nine I shot 41 and had 20 putts!! Barely seems possible doesn’t it? Trust me, it is. On the back I shot 44 and had 19 putts, hardly any better. Not really sure what to do tomorrow when I play the same course again. The course was very pretty and I took some pictures, so check back this weekend when I’m back home and can download and post them.

The computer connection I’m working with is very primitive (think monks and scrolls), so even my blog gets written in Word first and then copy and pasted during moments of “clarity”.

As I drove up a hill towards the club house to return my cart, who should zoom in front my path very black-cat-like? None other than one of the few people on the planet that I have met and really just don’t like.
Can you guess who it is?
My mother did.
Give it a minute……………..
…………………………………….
…………………………………….
Got it? Yep, none other than the incompetent one himself, the coo-COO in person, Tao Huang. Unbelievable. I was “this” close to ramming him with my cart, but recognized him too late and he was off to the first tee (he was just starting so that he could enjoy the twilight rate I’m sure, like he doesn’t have enough money to play in the morning the ass-face). Anyway, it was almost comical and almost homicidal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is cruel and unusual punishment to ban "Gaylord" jokes when one lives in "Boystown"

alexis said...

oh my goodness... well, just remember your insurance bills will thank you that you braked instead of accelerating. I'd bet golf carts aren't covered.

and what the hell is he doing golfing, damnit, while I'm working?