Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Some Chili

This story is absolutely awesome! I couldn't be happier. Imagine if it were you receiving the injection and having SOME hope of a normal life again. In addition to his stupidity, lack of international presence and God complex, not supporting this work was one of my biggest problems with Bush.

And the Chilean miners are soooo close to being rescued!! It's been two months. TWO months!! What have you done in that time? That was all the way back when LL and I visited Joisey Ken and NYC. That seems forever ago! I've played in 6 tournaments in four states since then and they haven't been out of the ground. Unbelievable.

Today I finally got to the gym for the first time in....what...6 weeks...due to travel and work. It clearly wasn't the best work out, but it was decent enough. Good to get back at it. Hopefully there will be much more to come!!

1 comment:

terri said...

That first workout after a long absence is always the hardest, but I always look at it as a kick-start to get back in routine.

Watching the rescue right now...