Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bears putting people in the Hall of Fame!

Yes, the Bears are managing to put people in the Hall of Fame, even during a bad season. Actually, especially because of their bad season. The Hall of Fame called the Bears opponent from Sunday and asked for the jersey of the guy who picked off Jay Cutler 4 times to set a record. Nice. They send players to the HOF, just not their own players.

On Saturday one of my car headlights went out. Not a huge deal for a handy guy like me right? Well, I'm not THAT handy, but still, it's just changing a bulb. Once you know what you're doing, it's actually very easy. When you DON'T know what you're doing, it could take you a little bit though. I kept trying to figure out a way to take the bulb out. Makes sense right? Unfortunately, here's the light I was trying to replace.




As you can see, if I were to try and take out the bulb, I'd really be missing the point. Once I realized what the deal was, after looking at the manual, it took me about 45 seconds to swap it out.

Lesson learned.

2 comments:

alexis said...

lol - I have enough difficulty with changing my bike light battery!

terri said...

I should maybe watch my hubby change a headlight sometime. Might be useful to know how. I'm pretty handy too, but rather clueless when it comes to the car. I just report the strange stuff and make Mark figure out how to fix it. One time, I kept telling him I was smelling something burning whenever I drove. This went on for days. For whatever reason, he decided to check under the car. Turns out I had run over a plastic bag and it was melting on the muffler. And I was sure there was an electrical problem!