Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Some Pics

So here are some pics of my most recent condo renovations:




















Before and after on the boiler room door. The bad wood trim was consistent throughout my condo and I'm slowing removing it all. There is oak trim now and dry wall where some of the bad wood was in place.



Similarly, my storage room door was awful and trimmed with bad wood (like the boiler room door before picture) and now it looks like this! Much nicer. Where you see dry wall in this picture was also the bad dark wood. The wood had covered up the header beam above the door and some pipes that were running between the door and the wall to the right in this pic, so I had to do something and an "L" shaped piece of dry wall did the trick.



Now for some softball pictures from this weekend (actually only Sunday only which is when LL's mom was there to take pics). Great sunny weather, but very hot!




First, here are most of our fans! From the foreground: Liz, Debbie, Nicki, Carol and LL.




























Pictures of me striding into the ball. Form looks ok.




I'm going from first to third on a single in this picture.



















Getting ready for a ball at first. Normally I have the glove rotated from this position, so that's a bit odd.






There was a pop foul down the first base line in the last inning. I turned and ran down the line to get it and made an over the shoulder catch.




















Success!!!

3 comments:

terri said...

We made the switch from hollow core doors to six-panel as well. Looks so much nicer, doesn't it?

Great action shots! Doesn't look like the shoulder is slowing you down at all.

alexis said...

what Terri said - I can't believe the poo you were making about how you would not recover from the shoulder surgery. Everything looks like its going very well! (that is a good thing btw)

el supremo de nm said...

You look very athletic. Must be the diet :)