Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hodge Podge

This kind of useless trivia I find intriguing. Good fun.

However this kind of information is very useful, but sometimes disturbing. I had two Subway sandwiches on 9-grain bread last weekend.





Here's a picture from the seats in which I was sitting for the Cubs/Sox game on Friday. Lousy game, great seats; front row upper deck.








After some rain this weekend I guess, I snapped these pictures on Monday morning in the front of our building by the street. They just popped through the mud! My own little time-lapse photography, but only one picture each.




















2 comments:

terri said...

Nacho Cheese Doritos are just so addicting, I think most of us just choose to ignore the ingredient and nutrition labels.

alexis said...

I can hardly imagine anyone is surprised by the doritos or skittles. What did you think, they grew on trees?