Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hot, Muggy Day

Here's some fun with photographs.

It's hot and humid in Chicago today, but at least it's not raining....not yet. We're supposed to get some nasty storms after midnight though. Ever interesting weather in Chicago. We finally got to play a double-header in our softball league which had been delayed two weeks due to rain. The games were for the championship of the spring league and $400 and all we needed to do was win one game. Unfortunately we played like crap and lost both games and the money. Ugh.

As my mind wanders during the day now, I find that I'm thinking about the Bears and football season already. I've already written one ranting email about a lineman they didn't pick up. Benny Baseball told me tonight that one of their rookies from last year is really stepping up though, so we'll see. It's interesting to me that I seem to think about them year round now! Or maybe it's because the baseball teams in Chicago are sucking pretty badly. Yeah, yeah, the Sox have been on a good streak, but their only a game over .500, so they still have work to do in my mind.

1 comment:

alexis said...

love the link, definitely need to share that with a friend of mine!