Monday, June 14, 2010

Busy night, short post

It was a busy day and even busier night. Though during the day I took it easy and ran errands, got my haircut, that kind of thing. This evening I cooked dinner: sockeye salmon, roasted broccoli tops, store bought hummus with baked pita and caprese on a toothpick. Good eating. The plan was to roast some corn on the grill, but I ran out of propane!! Ugh. Another chore to be handled tomorrow.

After dinner, we watched the movie Precious, which neither of us had seen. I can see why Monique won awards for her performance. Very compelling as the antagonist.

And since I have to get up for an early morning church meeting, it's off to bed for me! More tomorrow, hopefully with pictures.

1 comment:

alexis said...

haven't seen it yet, but it's on the list!