Monday, June 23, 2008

Pictures are on their way!

An exhausting day today and an early morning tomorrow (Tuesday).

This morning I woke up in Grand Rapids, repacked and headed over to Marvelous Mark's (relatively) new house. Many things to explain there. First, Mark is Marvelous because he's my hedge fund manager and has more than tripled my investment with him over the last three years. Stick it economy!! So I think he's earned the moniker Marvelous.

He bought an old house in GR and is restoring almost all of it. Quite the project. So he and his wife, Michele, had me over for breakfast and a tour. They also own a bar, Hopcat, which is where I was on Thursday and Sunday night. It's a great bar if you're ever in GR.

Anyway, I still had a three hour drive home after breakfast, which was my fourth day of a three hour drive or more out of the last five. It's exhausting in its own right.

Then I had my personal training session with Sadist Joel (who seemed distracted about his upcoming trip for two weeks).

After showering, I headed to my guitar class early for a little outdoor dinner and a beer.

Now I'm beat and ready for bed as I have el supremo in town and we have a breakfast meeting at 8:15 or so. Yowza!

2 comments:

alexis said...

first meetings with el supremo at 8:15, I thought he was supposed to be taking it easy!

stef said...

8:15 good gracious! That means you have to wake up at what time? (worlds tiniest violin....)