Thursday, June 26, 2008

How busy am I....let me count the ways.

The last three days have been busy, busy, busy. I know I sound like I'm beating a dead horse, but I have to have a reason for not writing insightful, witty commentaries here on my blog.

On top of the workload, the heat and humidity have set in here in Chicago, adding just a little bit to my tiredness. Friday is going to be another fairly long day catching up on emails, doing a phone interview for a potential business partner, meeting a potential referral source and hitting the gym.
The weekend should prove to be at least interesting with the Cubs playing at Comiskey and the gay pride parade marching through my neighborhood on Sunday.

Hope you're planning a great weekend!!

2 comments:

stef said...

have fun at the parade! take pictures!

Anonymous said...

Wow a parade marching through your neighborhood, that sounds fun. ;)

Have a good weekend.