Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Another short posting!

Long day of work today (el supremo's in town) which will be followed by much wine drinking and probably a lot of food (did I mention el supremo's in town?), so I figured a short post now might be better than a really bad, drunken post later. Maybe not though.

Received an email from Portage Park Michelle the other day (she's the one who narrowly escaped a run in with a black bear) mentioning that inspired her to start a blog. It's difficult for me to believe that I've inspired anyone to do anything, but I'll take it!

Yes, I'm still pissed about the Bears. I'm also very unhappy that the Packers handled the Chargers, a team that beat us soundly in the second half. Packers are 3-0 and we are 1-2....not good.

Ok, have to run!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Late congrads to your Dad. That's wonderful stuff. I apologize for my lateness but I am in your town and you know what that means...just read your blog.

alexis said...

I am often inspired to drink by you, does that count?

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

I'm touched Alexis.....

strangeandwonderful said...

Joe -
Speaking of tailgating, you interested in MSU/Nortwestern game on the 6th? Bunch of us going and staying over Sat.
Let me know!
Michele

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

How nice of you to ask Michele! Unfortunately I'm going to be in Owensboro, KY that weekend for a softball tournament. Sounds like a ball though!