Friday, September 07, 2007

Intoxicated again.

Ok, I'm drunk again, I admit it. Today was German Fest up in Lincoln Square and I met Ricardo and Manual Labor Mike up there and started drinking around 5. Unlike the Mayfest, this event was catered by different folks who decided the two types of beer that should be served were Labatts and Hoffbrauhaus lager. Neither beer was anywhere close to amber in color and really defeats the purpose of Oktoberfest, which celebrates the last brew of the season that is normally darker and more alcoholic than the normal brew.

I can't focus on anything else to write, but I'm sure I have lots of great things to say. It'll have to wait until the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can think of many things you can post.....But I'll leave that to your discretion.