Monday, April 02, 2007

Occam's Razor

el supremo de NM is in town for the next three days which means client contact, too much alcohol and too much food. The former is the reason I work and the later two are unfortunate side effects of the job. At least they are unfortunate if you're dieting. Yes, I'm still trying to lose weight and have been hovering around 190. Yeah, I know it's down 10 pounds from where I was, but it really hasn't moved since the end of January. Oh well. I'm actually okay with this weight, but I'd be happier five pounds lighter. We'll see.

So with that information as a backdrop, I really wanted to come up with something interesting to illustrate Occam's razor and make the Wiki reference to it. However, as I write this blog, I'm relatively drunk, very tired and ready to hit the sack. Sooooo, if you have a good Occam's razor example, go ahead and share it in the comment section.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have more time to write and less alcohol in my system!

Happy birthday to Cleveland Kim by the way!!!

1 comment:

alexis said...

I might think of one after about 2 more cups of coffee.