Thursday, September 04, 2008

Gustavian Rain

No tiling in the bathroom today....sadly. Not tomorrow either. Looks like Manual Labor Mike will get started on tiling on Monday. Sort of excited by that and sort of scared a bit as there's no turning back if the tile and vanity don't go well together or if the two tile patterns don't go well together....so many things that could go wrong!! Oh well, there's no turning back now!

Gustavian rain today...pretty much all day. After a very dry August, I forgot how much I disliked trying to get around in the rain. It didn't stop me from joining Ricardo in the office and hitting the gym however.

Ricardo heads to London for 10 days starting Saturday. :-( I'll be lonely in the office next week!! Schedule lunch with me or something!! His trip reminded me of my trip to London, Leicester, Paris and Nice back in 2000. As such, I'm going to re-publish my emails back home from that trip right here in my blog! There are four or five emails from the trip that I sent from coffee shops and internet cafes. Good stuff that I think you'll find humorous and, hopefully, interesting. So check back over the weekend. If anything exciting happens in my life, I'll definitely report on that as well of course.

1 comment:

stef said...

What - no softball?