Monday, September 22, 2008

Busy Tuesday Lined Up

Here's the sole picture from my visit to Soldier Field on Sunday. That's me with a PBR, my only one of the day by the way, and TZ downing a Newcastle.



It was a beautiful day for a ball game!!










Tuesday is going to be a busy day for me...but fun! I'm golfing at Medinah Country Club, Course #3, probably the most prestigious club and course in the Chicagoland area if not the Midwest. They are going to be hosting the Ryder Cup in 2012 and have hosted three U.S. Opens and two PGA Championships. You can only play the course if you're a member or are invited to play by a member. That member has to be in your foursome too! Very strict. Should be fun. Plus I'll be networking as the guy who invited me is a banker.

At night, I'm going to a fundraiser for Kaleidoscope, an organization which Ricardo's wife supports. It looks like a good organization that helps out children (how bad could it be??). It's going to be held at Winestyles, which I've never been to, but it's at Belmont and Southport. Should be fun! A busy, busy day for LCJ!!

2 comments:

alexis said...

wine is never bad. Looks like it was great weather for tailgating!

stef said...

So busy, so much playing and drinking and yet potentially productive at the same time. Sounds like a winner to me. Plus you'll be having great weather!