Thursday, March 01, 2012

Plateauing numbers

For Christmas, one of the gifts I wanted and which LL bought me, was a digital bathroom scale to the tenths of pounds. Am I somewhat obsessed with my weight to want such a thing? Well, obsessed might be a bit strong, but I certainly do my fair share of monitoring. And yes, I should be concerned about body fat content, I don't have a historical baseline for that figure. Guess I should probably start one.

Anyway, a week ago Saturday I dropped down to 201.6, down from 209 after the holidays. Then it rose to 203.3...and stayed there. It stayed there for one day. Then another day. Then until we left for Florida. Then on Tuesday after we got back I weighed myself again....203.3. Yesterday I ran 3 miles and weighed myself this morning....203.3. Talk about a plateau!! I better check to see if the scale is broken.

I'd like to lose another 8-10 pounds by June, but I'm not sure that's going to happen, even with all the working out I've been doing. We'll see though.

1 comment:

alexis said...

Joe sometimes you are such a girl!