Monday, March 26, 2012

Lots of birthdays coming up

It's a crazy busy birthday time of year. My birthday was last Thursday, I missed Naperville Greg's on 3/11, his wife, Kleveland Kim is 4/2. Joisey Ken's daughter Stella is 4/1, my mom's is 3/30, my sister's is 4/5, Joisey Ken's wife's birthday is 4/16....whew!! It's insane!!

Big things going on around the house too as LL is pondering her career and a possible change. Lots to consider though.....

The shoulder is still uncomfortable. Pushups are pretty much impossible at this point, but I think come Wednesday I'm going to hit the gym and run at least. The nerve seems to be getting better, albeit slowly. The last few nights I was able to sleep on either side for a short period of time. It's not great, but it's something.

2 comments:

terri said...

Crazy birthday-ness! Do you actually participate in celebrations for all of those people?

(Happy Belated Birthday to you, BTW.)

Good luck to LL on the potential career change!

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Thanks for the well wishes Terri! I only participate in about half of the birthdays.....maybe more now that I think about it a bit. Very busy!