Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

Yes, today is my birthday! I share it with Rick Harrison from Pawn Stars, though he's a year older than me.

Today I had three people separately sing me the happy birthday song and one person text me it. And on Facebook, over 70 folks wished me a happy birthday, which is pretty good considering I'm friends with about 400 people. Does that mean 330 people should be removed from my friend list? Maybe I'll investigate that......

Aside from the accolades, which should really go to my mother (thanks Ma!!), I have a dinner planned. During the day though, I headed to the batting cages to test out my shoulder and pinched nerve, much to the dismay of both LL and Joisey Ken: LL because she doesn't want me to regress and end up miserable again, while Ken didn't want LL to have to deal with me being miserable. Fortunately everything went just fine, as I expected, so I'm ready for our tournament in St. Louis this weekend! Yep, I'm going down and have high expectations.

After the cages, I had physical therapy and traction. Cages and traction....sounds not good, but it was! Traction really helps my pinched nerve so I'm always excited to have it done. In fact, this time the therapist upped my time from 10 minutes to 15. Sweet.

So all is good, but no blog entry tomorrow. Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

terri said...

Happy Birthday, Joe! So glad to hear you're feeling better and well enough to play ball this weekend. Have fun!

Michael Podolny said...

Happy birthday Joe! Just how old are you dude?

alexis said...

happy belated birthday!!!