Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hockey Game Tonight

I know I've been writing a lot about my pinched nerve and my various ailments related to it. Unfortunately, it's just an all encompassing injury that pretty much dominates your thoughts and limits what you do, even when sleeping. Speaking of which, last night my pillow experiment went well. I reverted back to my normal pillows and slept soundly. For the most part I was able to sleep on either side and woke up with less stiffness in my upper back than normal. Hopefully that trend will continue.

Tonight we are going to the Hawks and Blues game at the United Center. Should be a good time. There are only two home games left in the regular season including tonight, but that's ok because my Cub tickets start in mid-April!! Bears, Hawks and Cubs....that's a lot of sports during the year.

Who has two thumbs and has already bought his wife a Christmas gift? THIS guy!

1 comment:

Michael Podolny said...

Hope that her gift desires don't change between now and then.