Thursday, March 15, 2012

Comment system changed

Another painful morning following not enough sleep for me. I keep thinking that "tonight will be the night!" that I get eight hours of sleep, but it hasn't happened yet. This evening I went out and bought one of these:

My hope is that the neck pillow will support my neck in a better position than my conventional pillow and will relieve pressure on my ailing pinched nerve.

Of course I won't know if it's the pillow, my physical therapy, the chiropractor or just time that makes it feel better eventually, but I won't really care then!! As long as I'm feeling better.

Today was the start of the NCAA tournament (after the play in games) and after getting some work done, I headed to a not nearby bar called Norse, where some friends were congregating. The bar doesn't serve food, so they let one of my friends bring in home-made corned beef for sandwiches. How awesome is that?? It ended up actually tasting more like pastrami than corned beef, but was still awesome. So we had a few beers, a few sandwiches, watched some basketball and called it a fun afternoon!

I've removed the word identifier needed for posting comments. It really is just too annoying for the limited amount of spam that I'll get. Enjoy!

4 comments:

el supremo de nm said...

Actually Google seemed to have made the word identifier easier so it wasn't so bad lately.

Anonymous said...

pillow review please :-)

terri said...

I've got one of those pillows and love it. I haven't used it in a while. Sometimes I just want a normal pillow. But I pulled something in my neck and shoulder and have been aching (not as bad as you) for the past week. Thanks for the reminder. I'm going to get my pillow out again.

Thanks for changing the comment system. Those word verifications are a little psychotic at times!

alexis said...

they did make the word verification easier but I find the spam protection on blogger is very effective. A spam bot will post something (I get emailed when there are comments precisely to check these things) and by the time I check the blog it's been removed. Sorry you are feeling so much pain still.