Monday, May 10, 2010

Hitting the 'Ville

Tonight, I headed out to Naperville to celebrate a belated Mother's Day with my mom and dad and LL. LL came out straight from work as it's much easier to head west from her work than it is to head east back to the city. Plus traffic is just a nightmare around Chicago these days.

The trip took me 90 minutes, but it was worth it to take my folks out to dinner. There are tons of restaurants to choose from in Naperville now, but we hit the old reliable Catch 35. The food was delicious and we had a very nice time. The drive home was considerably quicker, but it makes for a long night.

More work tomorrow and then some late night softball. I really need to start throwing, so I'm going to do it tomorrow night in our regular league play, provided the weather cooperates.

ESDNM comes to town on Wednesday, which is going to throw a wrench into my workout schedule, my eating plans, my time with LL, basically my entire life. I'll survive though.

3 comments:

alexis said...

is that a complaint or a voicing of looking forward to something? ;)

terri said...

Catch 35? A seafood place?

I wonder if ESDNM is feeling welcome now? ;-)

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Yep, seafood Terri. Don't worry about ESDNM, he's incapable of feeling. :-)