Thursday, May 20, 2010

Busy couple of days coming up

Tonight I'm heading to the Sox game with LL as part of Legacy Brick Owner night or something to that effect. Those of us who shelled out some coin for a personalized brick outside the stadium had the opportunity to buy half priced tickets and potentially get onto the field for a pre-game parade. Hopefully we'll be part of the first 1800 people and be able to walk around a bit on the field. We'll see!! If we do, I'll post pictures.

Tomorrow is the Blackhawks' game and we might head out to meet some friends and watch the game together.

Saturday morning LL leaves for the east coast for work and I'm going to Crystal Lake to join my other softball team for a tournament. I love playing with the guys on both teams (there is a large overlap) and I like the rules in this organization as well. Heading out there will allow me to get in some practice swings, field some practice balls, get some throws in and get worked into the lineup as the manager deems appropriate. It should be a good day.

Sunday I'm having some people over for the last episode of LOST. I've watched since the beginning and am a big fan. There's a 2 hour special recap from 6-8 and then a 2 1/2 hour finale and then all the stars are on Jimmy Kimmel afterwards. Should be a fun night and busy weekend!!!

4 comments:

alexis said...

ooo, are you sad the show is ending? I am glad, it drives me nuts (I started watching last year and so I never have any idea what is going on) but I am watching in the hopes the Kate character will perhaps bite it.

el supremo de nm said...

Enjoy :)

Stef said...

Hope you got to walk on the field! We did it last year as part of "daddy/daughter" day and it was so cool! As to LOST: I read somewhere that they are replaying the ("enhanced") pilot on Saturday night as well.

terri said...

Have fun playing ball! Is it going to be as summer-like there as it is here? We're supposed to get near 90 this weekend.

I have never seen an episode of Lost and I don't feel the least bit deprived.