Saturday, December 13, 2008

Man Down!!

The week has been so crazy with my vertigo and all, that I haven't even been able to write about another tragedy. My phone cord, actually the headset cord, somehow got wrapped around my bobble head Dwight Schrute from The Office and when I stood up, it beheaded Dwight!! Mind you, Dwight didn't FALL OVER and break. Nope. His head was sliced clean off!! It's pretty amazing if you think about it. I was so amazed that I really wasn't even pissed off initially. Poster Dog Brian had bought it for me for Christmas two years ago, so it had some sentimental value...in addition to just being awesome.


Here's the top view of "Beheaded Dwight".












Beheaded Dwight from the side. It looks like I can't super glue or gorilla glue him back together. The severing was right across the main neck arteries and is the weak spot of the figure. Plus it's a bobble-head, so you can't really have a sliced neck and have it function. Damn it!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!! Blame it on the phone cord ;-).

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

It was like a razor wire or something! I felt like James Bond for a minute.

Anonymous said...

I think the cleaning person broke it and had strategically put it back in place with the cord wrapped around it.