Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Three shower day....four if you count the rain.

I know Joisey Ken will get a kick out this entry, because he's always giving me shit when we travel about how many showers I can take in a day. Today I took my normal shower after waking up. Can't do anything before that shower.

Then I did my workout with Sadist Joel and even though I could barely walk afterwards, I managed to hit the showers. Much needed I must say as it was a nasty workout including doing squats with weights until I couldn't do anymore and doing the same thing with pull-ups using two different grips and resting in between reps......by doing jumping jacks and/or push-ups. Man am I beat.

Finally, I needed to start tearing out the window casing as I have a quote on the glass block window which should be installed in the next three weeks. Sweet! Below are the pictures of the event, though I'm by no means done.


This is what the window looked like at the start of the evening.

















I had taken some of the installation out before I realized I wanted to take pictures.












Here's all of the wood that I took out from the frame, or at least most of the wood.


















Look at the pulley window!! The wheel is still in tact at this point. It's next on the list though. The glass block guy wants me to go to the brick.














And look at these pulley weights!! They are 8 lb weights each. Let me know if you have a use for them. Blow up the picture if you want to take a closer look.




Finally, after all of this dirty work, I had to take my third shower of the day. It can be really dirty work.

5 comments:

alexis said...

you gotta watch all that showering - it's bad for your delicate skin!

Ken said...

NO COMMENT!!

Anonymous said...

Did you get your book in the mail yet? The treble clef puts the G above middle C on the second line. The interval between adjacent staff positions is one step in the diatonic scale.
This stuff may suck, but everyone on the block will be calling you Staffy von Stafferson from Grand Staffsville!!

Keep on keepin' on brutha!!

Tim

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing the 3rd shower came after the window demolition, prior to heading out for the evening. Yes?

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Good catch DB! Yes the third shower came after the demolition (see new last line), but I didn't go out. Just needed to clean up!